Looking for a bulk solid feeder? Pneumatic Conveying UK provide a vast array of options and solutions. From rotary valves, rigid screw feeders to flexible screw feeders, we are confident that we have the right pneumatic conveying feeder equipment and components for you.
We offer bulk solid feeders in a range of sizes and capacities capable of moving up to 300m³/hr.
Rotary Valve Feeders
As a specialist provider of pneumatic conveying systems, we understand the importance of quality
rotary valves within a pneumatic transfer system. Whether you require a rotary feeder or rotary airlock, we have access to a wide range of products to keep your production line up and running.
Our broad selection of rotary valves means Pneumatic Conveying UK has the flexibility to meet customers varying needs whatever the industry or application. Here are some of the rotary feeder options we have available:
- High, medium and low duty rotary airlock models.
- Sizes range from 100mm to 500mm.
- Rotary valves that support both pressure and vacuum designed pneumatic conveying systems.
- Designed with high filling efficiency & minimum air leakage in mind.
- Easy detachable versions and models designed for the quick removal of the rotor enabling speedy maintenance and cleaning.
- Range of specialist hygienic rotary feeders that conform to the EC 1935/2004 directive for sanitary use in the pharmaceutical and food industries.
- Rotary valve feeders that are explosion, flame proof and shock resistant.
- Range of coatings available on the inside of the rotary valve’s housing so whether it be highly abrasive, extremely hard, cohesive materials conveyed, we can accommodate.
- All rotary feeders can be supplied with a drop out box or with a blowing seal arrangement, if required.
- Manufactured in a range of material and sizes to match your needs.
- Variable speed rotary valve models are also available too.
- Available with either direct or chain driven variants
Want to know more about our pneumatic conveying rotary feeders and valves? Call our technical team today on 01484 681807 or use our simple online form and we will call you back.
Pneumatic Conveyors UK supply a range of quality screw feeders that can handle the most difficult materials that can be conveyed. From the most abrasive metals & aggregates to dry solids and ingredients, our screw conveyors we offer are up to the task.
No matter the work environment, we offer both flexible screw conveyors and fixed screw feeders to suit your needs.
Flexible Screw Feeders
Our range of flexible augers provide the ability to convey in any direction both horizontally and vertically or convey materials around fixed objected. The rotating spiral effect of these helix type conveyors means that your materials are constantly being remixed, dramatically reducing the risk of segregation. The benefits of flexible screw feeders include:
- Simple design & easy to clean.
- Low cost & low maintenance.
- Hygienic and dust free
Rigid Screw Feeders
Pneumatic Conveying UK also provide a range of rigid screw conveyors designed to deal with both free flowing and more difficult poor flow materials. Utilising an Archimedean screw approach, rigid screw feeders are ideal for the conveying of damp or wet, greasy & oily and even abrasive materials.
- Cost effective & efficient design.
- Range of drive options (from standard geared to variable speed).
- Wide range of sizes and speeds needed to support either the dosing of fine powders or transferring hundreds of tonnes per hour.