Pneumatic Conveying UK are renowned for the quality of products we supply. When it comes to industrial valves, this is no exception. From knife gate to divertor, butterfly to pinch valve design, we offer the broadest selection of valves from a range of manufacturers.
Knife Gate Valves
Pneumatic Conveying UK offer a range of knife gate valves that are ideal for use across a wide range of industries. From agriculture, chemicals & foods to minerals, pharmaceutical, plastics and aggregates, just to name a few. We offer knife gate valves that suit the widest range of bulk solids handling systems such as gravity flow, dilute and dense phase pneumatic conveying. The knife gate valves we supply come with a range of options, sizes and modifications.
- Food friendly options available.
- Self-cleaning options.
- Standard & custom sizes.
- Manual and automatic control options – Double Acting Air Cylinder and Solenoid Operated Air Control Valve, Electric Actuator, Chain Wheel, Hydraulic
- Position Confirmation – Magnetic Reed, Proximity, or Mechanical Limit Switches
- Range of choices relating to the volume metering of materials.
Dependent upon your pneumatic conveying needs, Pneumatic Conveying UK’s knife gate valve solutions are adaptable to the hardiest of conditions.
Low pressure situation knife gate valves
Ideal for handling dry material in gravity flow or low-pressure applications, these valves come with a wide variety of configurations. Suited for handling powder, granules or pellets, these low-pressure knife gate valves are designed to create a positive seal for dust & fine powders. They are also available in standard sizes from 4″ to 30″ (100mm – 750mm).
Knife gate valves to suit non to moderately abrasive materials
This range of knife gates are designed to handle dry bulk solids in gravity flow, dilute phase or vacuum conveying systems with pressures of up to 15 psig (1 barg). Ideally suited for non-abrasive to moderately abrasive materials (such as powders, granules, & pellets) they are available in standard sizes from 2″ to 16″ (50mm – 400mm).
High pressure & high aeration knife gates
We offer knife gate valves that are designed to address higher pressure applications up to 75 psig (5 barg). This range provide a reliable seal for fine material in higher aeration or pressure applications. Equally suitable for gravity flow, dilute phase or dense phase conveying, they come in standard sizes of 4″ to 16″ (100mm – 400mm).
Knife gates to suit higher pressure & temperatures
These knife gate valves are designed for higher-pressure applications up to 100 psig (6.8 barg) and higher temperatures up to 660° F (350° C). They are designed to handle the most abrasive materials such as minerals, frac sand & fly ash and are available in standard sizes from 2” to 10″ (50mm to 250mm).
Want to know more about our range of pneumatic conveying knife gate valves? Call our technical team today on 01484 681807.
Pneumatic Conveying UK supply a comprehensive range of pneumatic conveying diverter valves also from a range of manufacturers.
Plug Diverter Valves
We offer a range of both single and dual pipe plug diverters that are both Clean In Place (CIP) and gravity system suitable. Take a look at some of the features available on our broad range of plug diverter valves:
- Universal application with user friendly design for minimal maintenance.
- No moving parts on the outside of the plug diverters
- Single pipe sizes from 6” to 16” (150mm to 400mm)
- Static seal and greater capacity inflatable seal options.
- Safety conscious ATEX conforming versions available.
- Available in metric or inch pipe size.
Tube Diverter Valves
Our range of tube diverter valves all conform to USDA dairy standards, ideal for food related pneumatic conveying. The features include:
- Broad range of temperature tolerances from -20 to +100 degrees Celsius.
- Available with 2 to 14 ports.
- Wide range of pressure capacities from -0.8 to 3 bar g.
- Inflatable seals.
- Smooth product contact surfaces
- ATEX variants available.
Other Diverter Valves
From ball diverter valves suitable for handling abrasive materials to compact flap diverters, you can be rest assured the Pneumatic Conveying UK has a diverter valve to suit.
Pneumatic Conveying also provides a range of pinch valves, a cost-effective, lightweight and reliable solution for pipeline isolation.
- Range of sizes from 2” to 12” (50mm to 300mm).
- Available in aluminium, stainless steel grades 304 & 316
- Food grade seals available
- Fail open and fail close valves available
- A wide range of connection types available
- Available with pneumatic or manual control
- ATEX variants available.
From lug & wafer type to double, centre and full flanged butterfly valve variants, Pneumatic Conveying UK, stock the broadest range of butterfly valves.
- Suitable for water, gas or powder materials.
- Manual lever or automatic gearbox operated options.
- Lightweight, minimal wearing & space saving designs.
- Flexible flange connections.
- Easy to replace components.
- Wide range of sizes and materials.