Pneumatic Conveying UK, has a wide range of experienced engineers, from mechanical to electrical and hardware/software engineers. This wide range of disciplines allows Pneumatic Conveying UK to work closely on all aspects of the system design.
Our engineers work closely with customers to ensure full turnkey solutions matching customers specific conveying needs. With this, Pneumatic Conveying UK ensures that all systems are custom designed to closely match the conveying requirements of the product. In doing this we can ensure that any conveying systems designed operate at optimum material throughput to ensure minimum energy requirements leading to energy savings.
Our project plan simplifies the process and makes for a better customer relationship.
Once you enquire with Pneumatic Conveying UK you will be assigned to one of our dedicated project managers, this person will be with you through all stages and will act as a key point of contact.
The enquiry is all about getting to know the pneumatic conveyor system that you want. key points to include for a faster quotation Include:
- Transfer Rate
- Pipe Size
- Distance to convey
- Transfer substance bulk density
Your assigned project manager will work closely with you. the first quotation will be a budgetary price this is a quick process to get a estimated price to give a scope of cost for the project. This quote will outline basic equipment and process requirements for the pneumatic conveyor to operate, also detailing optional extras and alternative plans.
If this budget quotation is within project scope, we then recommend a site visit, this allows us to get a visual reference for the specification, identify any site problems for things like pipe routing once the site visit is done we can provide a full system quote in detail. This quote will be a full detailed quote of the system design.
When an order is placed for a new pneumatic conveyor system, we will produce full system diagrams showing how the system will integrate into the site.
Once all design are signed off the Manufacture and procurement of the parts will start all these parts will be inspected by us at our sight to check for quality.
Once installation date arrives all items will be shipped to site and our installation team will begin. First the foundations and fixtures will be setup. once everything is ready all large components will be installed. Once the mechanical systems are in place electronics will be wired up into there housing and all will be completed and ready for testing and commissioning
Commissioning comprises of system tests to set the optimal operation settings, for things such as air speed, valve timings.
Once the system is all timed and running correctly the system can be signed off and completed
Benefits of choosing Pneumatic conveying UK
- Pneumatic Conveying UK utilise PLC technology to ensure that your system is ready for Industry 4.0. Monitoring and controlling all aspects of the system. This control will allow the conveying process to operate automatically, communicating with the processes up and downstream of the conveying system.
- Pneumatic Conveying UK work with global suppliers and as a result can design manufacture and install systems internationally. The number one priority for Pneumatic Conveying UK is to ensure that the customer is involved in every step of the process guaranteeing total customer satisfaction in all projects.
- As a company we can offer both lean and dense phase systems in sizes ranging from 35mm to 450mm pipe and material throughputs ranging from 50kg/hr to 500Te/hr. From polystyrene with bulk densities of 20kg/m3 to metal powders with bulk densities of 4000kg/m3.
- We will look at all applications and make informed recommendation about how we think your system should operate with safety, efficiency and duty requirement in mind.