Welcome to Pneumatic Conveying UK Ltd
Pneumatic Conveying UK is a leader in the design, innovation and manufacture of pneumatic conveying systems & bulk solid handling solutions. We provide quality bespoke & custom engineered pneumatic transfer systems that provide peace of mind through their reliability and efficiency. Not only do we design new systems, our services range from optimising your existing system through to scientifically analysing the characteristics of the material you convey.
Pneumatic Conveying UK Ltd offer a full turnkey service including full consultancy and design activities to ensure your bulk solid handling requirements are met.
Pneumatic Conveying UK manufacture and install pneumatic conveying systems for the bulk handling of dry materials, powders and other products.
Pneumatic Conveying UK can operate lean and dense phase systems for both vacuum and positive displacement applications allowing us to source the correct equipment for the application.
Pneumatic Conveying UK’s optimization and consultancy service can reduce the customer’s energy costs for their current pneumatic conveying systems
by up to 50%.
Want to know more about our complete pneumatic conveying services? Call our pneumatic conveying experts today on 01484 681807. Alternatively, why not use our simple online form and we will contact you.
Pneumatic Conveying Industrial Applications
Pneumatic Conveying UK support a broad church of industries when it comes to designing and building pneumatic conveying systems. Here are just a few of the industries to which our bespoke pneumatic conveyors can be tailored to:
- Cement related pneumatic conveying.
- Gypsum factory pneumatic conveyors.
- Bulk solid pneumatic transfer of granular materials.
- Pulp pneumatic conveying solutions.
- Wood and metal chip pneumatic conveying systems.
- Pneumatic conveying of flour.
- Pneumatic powder handling & transfer systems for material such as gluten, whey, starch etc.
- Pneumatic conveying in ceramics.
- Pneumatic conveying of rubber.
- Pharmaceutical pneumatic bulk solid transfer systems.
- Plastic pneumatic conveying used for blending, mixing and extruding.
- Mineral & mining pneumatic conveying for materials such as lime, coal, sand and ash.
- Chemical pneumatic transfer systems covering areas such as safety improvements, dust filtering & collection.
- Food & agricultural pneumatic conveyors for material such as rice, wheat, bakery ingredients, additives, colourings & flavours.